I've just been neglecting this blog lately....
I've been busy planning my wedding, planning another event, and trying to keep my crazy dog out of trouble.
Just so you don't feel like you're completely out of the loop, here's what's been going on:
- My sister is having a baby in a month; he will be my first nephew!
- My dog turned two last week and I swear to God she's going through the terrible two's. I think she's had more accidents and has been crazier than ever this past weekend.
- I pretty much planned our entire wedding in just over 1 week.
- I ran into a rolling rack of clothes at work over a week ago and came away with a nasty bruise (that's still here) and a knot on my ankle the size of a ping-pong ball.
- My dad has twitter and this weekend he figured out how to tweet from his iphone. It's been interesting....and he doesn't quite have all of the kinks worked out.
- In addition to planning my wedding, I'm planning a big fundraiser exactly one month before my wedding. I have a feeling I'll be drinking a lot during those two months.
- I really suck at words with friends, but I keep playing even though I always lose. :( (hint, hint, friends, you could let me win every once in awhile)
- I am so excited for football season and cooler weather (and to be done mowing my yard for the year even though Lincoln has done it the last two times...)
- I have gone to sooo many concerts this summer, one was outside on a very hot day and I'm fairly certain that I could've rung sweat out of my dress.
- That's it. I'll hopefully post more soon! :)