Tuesday, November 8, 2011

4 months

In approximately four months, I'm going to be a married lady. 

Crazy! 

The first four months after we got engaged flew by, I can't imagine how quickly these last four months will go!

Because I'm getting married I have increased my workouts and have been harder on myself about getting to the gym every morning.  I've been pretty good except for one day last week when it was raining....I got up and out of bed, turned on the news, let Laila out, changed my clothes, and then decided that it was probably in my best interest to get back into bed for an hour. 

WTH?  

I was up! My clothes were changed!  That's half of the battle at getting up at 4:45 am!

Anyway, since the weather is changing and it's getting colder I'm sure it's going to be even more of a challenge to get up and out of bed every morning, but I'm committed to doing it. 

Now if only I could avoid tempting foods like french fries and pizza on occasion. For the most part I eat well, but some days it's a challenge for me.  Pizza and chinese food call my name when it's so darn cold outside...

Also, we had a vendor in at work today and he brought in this 20 pound bag of candy:


He also took us out for lunch to Jack Stack barbecue and in addition to ordering our meals tried to make us order appetizers and desserts!  Some of my coworkers got some dessert to go, look at this carrot cake!



I resisted the dessert but I had to bust into the bag of gummy bears...this has to be THE worst time of year to try to be careful about eating well and working out...I really enjoy Thanksgiving and holiday baking and all of the crap that gets brought in from vendors at this time of year.  Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm, Jack Stack.

    Yummmmm, candy and chocolate!

    You're post today is the death of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sort of vendor, I'd like his number ;) At first I thought you wrote you were 4 months...as in prego!

    ReplyDelete