Tuesday, March 15, 2016

39 Weeks (December 15-22)

It is TIME for this child to come out and meet the world.  I am ready. Pretty much everyone that I knew that was due around me has had their baby...and here I am, still waiting! I know my due date is still coming up, but I am just hoping that he decides to make an appearance before the big day (I know...it's not likely since it's my first, but a girl can dream, right?!).

Over the weekend we had a few Christmas parties and programs at church to attend, but otherwise, we spent most of the weekend being SUPER lazy. 

On Saturday, I didn't get out of my PJ's until 4:30 in the afternoon.  That's embarrassing that I'm admitting that! We laid around, watched movies, and napped all day.  It was pretty awesome being so lazy!

On Sunday, I tried pretty much whatever I could find on the internet to help bring on labor--I walked on the elliptical, bounced on my yoga ball, we went for a bumpy ride around town, I'm drinking red leaf raspberry tea, and taking evening primrose oil.


The baby is the size of a watermelon this week!  Baby keeps growing, despite being so crowded in there.  He probably weighs around 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.  By week 39, the baby is probably able to flex his limbs.  His brain is still rapidly developing and he's getting smarter by the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment