Tuesday, July 5, 2011

damn you, auto correct

I know you all have heard of the website, Damn You Auto Correct, if not you have to go there.  Like now.

Anyway, the other night, I had my very own damn you auto correct moment when I was telling Lincoln goodnight (don't you worry I submitted the below to the website).

You see, he was coming to see me the next day and I meant to tell him, "Can't wait to see you tomorrow" instead it came out like this:



GONADS?!  Where the hell did that come from!? I've never typed that in my life!

I seriously had no idea that I'd mistyped something in my text so when he said gonads back to me, I was so confused and could not stop laughing to save my life. 

You can imagine my surprise when I finally looked at my original text and realized that I  was the one who said gonads first...oy.  Stupid Auto Correct. 

2 comments:

  1. Bhahah! I can't read that site when I'm at work because I can't keep my giggles quiet or the fact that I have tears streaming down my face. Submit it!

    ReplyDelete