Wednesday, July 6, 2011

happy birthday

...to me!  Can you believe it?! I'm finally legal. 

Ok, so maybe I was legal like 8 years ago...

Apparently my work friends think I'm 40:


For every birthday at work, we get tons of leftover decorations put up all over our desks.  It's very pretty.  Also, my desk is a mess, so please excuse that. 

My cute boyfriend got me a dozen of these lovelies:


And, I've been celebrating by eating all of my favorite foods this week, last night was sushi with the girls at the best sushi place in town, Jun's; lunch today was at my all-time favorite place, La Bodega, and tonight is Italian at Brio with Lincoln.  (someone is going to have to roll me from place to place...) 

Basically, I started celebrating last Friday and as luck would have it one of my besties is getting married this weekend so the partying isn't going to stop any time soon.  We have manis/pedis tomorrow, a luncheon, pool time, and rehearsal dinner tomorrow, and the big day on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! 40 is great ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your birthday was awesome! I just wanted to let you know my blog as moved to www.crystalcattle.com Check me out there!

    ReplyDelete