Monday, December 5, 2011

wedding pictures

No, not mine yet!

One of my good friends and co-workers, Ashley got married a few weeks ago.  It was the first Jewish wedding that I helped with and that I'd been to and it was a treat!

I was a little said that Lincoln and I didn't take any pictures...however a few days later, Lincoln found some pictures that we took at the end of the night.  Take a look:






We were...um, special to say the least.

Also, I attempted to make a new best friend on the dance floor. He was teaching me dance moves. Notice about half way in he pats me on the shoulder like" you poor, poor white girl, your dancing is terrible."  Again...I should preface this video with the fact that I was special that night (I worked hard that day! And I drank too much wine...but who's asking)(also, I had NO idea Lincoln was videoing this from his phone...):

No comments:

Post a Comment