Monday, August 26, 2013

22 Weeks (August 18-25)

Ohdearlord I'm hungry this week.  Seriously. I can't stop eating. And eating.

Someone must be going through a growth spurt because not only am I more hungry, but I'm sleepier this week too.  Earlier this week I was sitting in a chair after getting home from work and I had no intentions of napping...I woke up 45 minutes later with a stiff neck.  GAW!

I know that I'm supposed to be getting bigger and that I'll put on weight, but this week I've been feeling extra fat. I still try to walk every day, but I've been feeling like I should be doing some other arm/leg workouts.  I'm still waiting for that to happen though...

I had planned on doing some other workouts the day that I accidentally fell asleep in a chair after work. Oops!

This week it also decided to act like summer, even though fall is just around the corner, and the temperatures have been in the 90's every day. It's so sweaty. Ugh.

I've been attempting to find a changing table / dresser that would work for the nursery and every time I think I find one, it ends up being slightly too small, or just a little more than I want to spend. 

I finally found one that I think will work at a thrift store over the weekend.  I'm contemplating paiting it navy, but I'm leaving it alone until we get the crib in the room:



Baby boy is the size of a papaya this week and measures about 10.5 to 11.8: and weighs about 12.7-20.8 ounces.  At week 22, the baby has more developed eyes and lips and is looking even more like a newborn.  The baby is also sleeping in cycles--about 12 to 14 hours per day.  Usually I feel some movement around 8 in the morning and again around 7-8pm usually after I eat a few bites of ice cream :).

No comments:

Post a Comment