Thursday, February 17, 2011

handwritten

Jerrod over at the Yellow Factor tagged me in a fun meme (if you haven't read his stuff, you're missing out, just sayin'); 7 simple questions that you have to answer by hand.  I know, who really "writes" things anymore? 

Oh, me, I do. 

I love making lists and writing things out by hand, so it's a good thing he tagged me. 

(I also secretly like my handwriting.  It's very straight.)

(Oh, and I also LOVE felt tip pens. My coworker and I ordered a huge box of them in bright colors.  We're nerds.)


Instructions: 

Answer the following questions in written format:

1. What's your name/your Blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "the quick fox jumps over the lazy dog".
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your Favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3-5 other people.

Ok, you five, write your hearts out!

2 comments:

  1. love it! I'm working on mine now! :)

    I always walk on those metal grates (I'm a rebel I guess) but I'm always wondering "is this a bad idea"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You your handwriting is lovely. I don't walk on those grates either. Why risk it?

    ReplyDelete