Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wednesday weigh in

Well, the good news is that I didn't gain any weight.  The bad news is that NOTHING changed this week.  I mean I guess it's good that I didn't gain anything, but for the love...

Things may have been different had I been doing my normal workouts last week. I had to make a few trips to the back-cracker for my old-lady shoulder and she told me that I could only do cardio for at least a week.  Bah-rrrring.

On top of having a restricted work-out schedule, I also went out for dinner A LOT.  It was not a good week for me.  I mean it was; the food was delicious and the company was great, but it didn't help the diet at all!

Since the weather blows (literally) here, this weeks article is about foods that promote happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment