Monday, October 28, 2013

31 Weeks (October 20 - 27)

After the baby shower over the weekend, I still feel like I'm putting stuff away from that and from my shopping trip to Target...yikes. Baby's need a lot of things.

There have been many weeks lately where I feel like having a three day weekend would be really helpful.  Now if only I could get work to agree with that...

I'm still feeling really good; I'm quite a bit more tired than normal...it's not unusual that I'll be watching a show on TV and fall asleep on the couch around 8:30.  Luckily, the tiredness really only hits about that time and I'm fine throughout the day. Unfortunately for Lincoln, when he tries waking me up to go to bed, I'm usually not the most pleasant person...

On Friday of this week my coworkers and I went to see Wicked, in Kansas City.  This was the second time that I had seen it and it didn't disappoint! We decided to have an early Christmas celebration since my status could be up in the air in December!

With Wicked being in KC, we didn't get home until realllllly late Friday. Well, really late for me; it was after 12:30. I was pretty worthless Saturday morning!  Lincoln and I decided to have a date night on Saturday since our days as it just being the two of us are numbered!  We went out to dinner and to the movie, Captain Phillips. The movie was really good, but really suspenseful! I was pretty jumpy through most of the movie! I would definitely recommend it though if you're looking for a good one!

The baby has been moving around pretty frequently and lately I feel like I'm getting kicked in the ribs--mostly just on my right side though. He seems to kick up a storm after I eat breakfast and around 10pm.  I feel a few jabs throughout the day, but nothing like what I feel at night!

 
This week the baby is the size of a pineapple! This week the baby is about 15.2 -16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 - 3.8 pounds.  He's also going through major brain, nerve, and eye development.  His irises even react to light.  All five of his senses are now in working order, plus, baby's body temperature is now partially being regulated by parts of her brain.  His bones, with the exception of the skull, are hardening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment