Friday, March 4, 2011

decisions, decisions...

For quite some time now, I've been trying to figure out how to finish off my office. 

Do I get a bookcase? A chair? A bookcase and a chair?  So many decisions...

I could go all out and go with this Eames Lounge Chair--it would look pretty snazzy in my green office...

Just tilt your head a little...for some reason my pictures aren't importing correctly from my phone.  ugh.  And with no internet connection out my house currently...I'm just going with these... :)
Or, I could go with this cute book shelf...

Luckily my friends over at CSN have offered to give me a gift card if I review an item for them, so how could I pass up this great opportunity!? 

Be on the look out to see which item I end up going with soon!

1 comment:

  1. One of my professors was an Interior Design major and he was OBSESSED with the Eames' stuff so his wife bought him that chair and foot rest for their anniversary. I like it, but frankly I could think of 1,000 different things I'd rather spend $5k on.

    ReplyDelete