Tuesday, April 26, 2011

icy hot

Over Easter break my dad had a very stiff neck.  So much so that instead of at least attempting to turn his neck to look in a general direction he would just shift his entire body to see what was going on. 

It was quite entertaining trying to watch him maneuver his body to look in a different direction.


After attempting many times to try to get him to stretch and begging him to visit a chiropractor he blatantly refused and muttered something about how a chiropractor wouldn't be able to help. 

Somehow or another, though, he was still able to run....strange how those neck pains just disappear, eh?


After everyone had pretty much left after lunch on Sunday, a few of us, including my aunt and uncle, my mom, and my boyfriend were discussing his neck pain. My aunt suggested that he try out some icy hot to help alleviate the pain in his neck.


My dad quickly chimes in with:


"You have to watch that icy hot stuff!  I've tried it before.  It burns; and it stays on your hands forever!  You know what I mean...I thought I got it off before but it can burn in places and it stays like that for a long time!"


via
Oh wow...not exactly the way I saw that story going...

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha! Oh Fathers. I wonder if that was a teen story or recent ;)

    ReplyDelete