Tuesday, December 21, 2010

so, my dog peed on my lap last night.

Awesome.  That's all I have to say about it.


You see, I think what happened was she was just really excited from playing with other doggies last night that when we got in the car (yes, she rides on my lap; and, no, I don't want to hear about how this is a bad idea...she just sleeps the whole time...er most of the time and then the other time she's looking out the window) a little excited pee just slipped out.  Twice.


That, and she drank over half of her weight in water last night from running around like crazy.


She even went to the bathroom 2 times before getting in the car.


Laila has a tiny baby problem of excited peeing.  She just gets so wound up whenever she meets someone new, or old, and greets them with a little squirt of pee.  I'd take it as a compliment if I were you...


I mean you can't get mad at this cute little face for too long:

1 comment: