Friday, January 14, 2011

food on friday

I wish you could've smelled this cooking!  If you didn't know this already, I LOVE garlic.  Almost as much as I love cilantro. 


Anyway, here's what I did:


I Sauted 3 cloves of garlic in 2 teaspoons of olive oil
Added a splash of red wine and threw in around 20 frozen uncooked shrimp and cooked until they were pink.


I served this with some wild mushroom risotto (from a bag, I'm not that good, yet...) and steamed broccoli.

My cousins gave me this delicious bottle of wine for Christmas and I opened it for the dinner I cooked above.

Aren't these adorable?!  My friend Trish, over at My Path to Travel got me these cute little weiner dog salt and pepper shakers for Christmas!  She's a big dog lover and knew that I'd absolutely love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment