Thursday, January 27, 2011

sek-si.

Wanna know what's sek-si?  Night guards.

Yup, the ones you wear at night over your teeth so that you don't grind your teeth down to little nubs.

I have two. 

One that looks like this:


Wow, (this is not mine) mine is really disgusting.  This one is very clean...

My other one looks like this and only fits over my front two teeth:


Both of them give me a really nice lisp and make my mouth look awesome.  I either have a fat lower lip or I look like I have buck teeth.

Either way you look at it really, they both add to my overall look.  And, for as expensive as they are, sometimes I wish that I could wear them other places besides bed.


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Everyone needs them yet no ones insurance seems to cover them. I used to have a one piece like a football player but I would spit it out at night. I stopped wearing it when I started sleeping with someone. I would not want to wake up and find their nightguard on my side of the bed either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to call you out and dare you to wear the front two teeth one to the movies. That's it, just the movies. But you have to order something at the snack counter. And you have to smile. And you have to take a picture of it. It's perfect blog material.

    Don't make me triple dog dare you.

    ReplyDelete